Monday, January 19, 2015

Cassy's Update!!


I have had a weight problem most of my life, I could give all kinds of reasons or excuses why my weight got out of control so bad, but at this point those really don’t matter. The only thing that matters is that it is now time for me to take control of my life and get rid of this unwanted weight. My weight topped out at 343lbs. I started off following a low carb diet and was making progress with it, but not as much as I wanted to. I came across a product called Skinny Fiber and started following information on it. I joined a support group, I read what other people were saying about Skinny Fiber, watching the comments and the results pictures. I was blown away by the results people were having. Now I know that not everyone is the same and that everyone loses weight different ways and at different rates, but with that many testimonials being posted, how could Skinny Fiber not work. I decided to give it a try. I purchased a 6 month supply out the door, because I had that much faith after what I had read. I am happy to say that I am now down to 284lbs. I have not weighed this low in over 10 years.
Order your Skinny Fiber today --www.GetSkinnyWithKari.com

No comments:

Post a Comment