Makes 2 servings. You can easily double or triple the ingredients for more servings. This is not a low calorie dessert so enjoy in moderation.
2 large bananas (cut in slices)
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 cup of sugar
2/3 cup of heavy cream
1. Over medium heat, melt butter in skillet.
2. After butter is melted, add sugar and continue to stir until sugar takes on a brownish appearance and is thoroughly melted.
3. Add cream slowly in while still mixing. Wait for it to bubble up.
4. Let boil for about 45 seconds, then turn heat to low.
5. Place the sliced bananas in the pan with the mixture until thoroughly heated. (only about 90 seconds)
6. Serve hot in a small dessert bowl or use as a topping on an ice cream.
(¸.•´ (¸.• Feel free to Friend/Follow me>>https://www.facebook.com/
Get Healthy>> www.GetSkinnyWithKari.com
Get support >>https://www.facebook.com/
Get organized>> http://
Get poshed>> https://