Saturday, March 7, 2015
White Chicken Enchiladas
I have been looking for this recipe!!!! Finally found it!!!! *These are seriously so so good*
10 soft taco shells
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese ( I like the Kraft Tex Mex)
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream ( I use Greek yogurt)
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies (these are not hot)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese
Join https://www.facebook.com/groups/getskinnywithkari/ for more tips, tricks, motivation, support, healthy recipes and fun!!
Follow or friend me at https://www.facebook.com/kcameron17 I post amazingly cool stuff daily!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE! SHARING IS CARING!
Try out this amazing product www.GetSkinnyWithKari.com