Tuesday, May 20, 2014

YAY! Look at Joni!!!


So an update to share with all for I do not think I shared any up to date. I started Skinny Fiber in October 2013. I was not faithful, had problems in our family illnesses, so I just took my Skinny Fiber and thought let’s see what happens. Well probably Feb. I thought enough why not do, as I know I should be doing not just the water, not just eating right but take Skinny Fiber daily. I will say my check ins yes I saw the numbers going down, I saw the scale going down yet for some reason still felt like that fat girl not making her goal. Well that all changed this weekend!!! I am not the fat girl I am the girl who is a work in progress. I look at the same shirt as suggested over and over and wow I saw a difference I saw that I CAN do this. The one picture is my high school reunion 30 years and still the fat girl. Today I see that girl going away I can smile I am ok with having my picture taken. I see my face and think wow how did I not see this, I see the shirt and with me wearing it the pleats are still there. I was a skeptic for how can I drop any weight all my medications are side effect of weight gain, my fibromyalgia stops me from exercising as I once did. Today I am off all GERD medication, none for 3 months and my migraines are basically gone. I have had one where I needed to take medication. I still say if it was not from my brain tumor or my post concussion my migraines would be gone. My fibromyalgia no longer knocks me down for days or weeks on end. Yes I still have the pain difference now I have days where I can push through I can do things. I have learned what works for my body. So if you have doubt think it is a new formula just look at the pictures working for me the one who has tried for years to drop anything.

I would also like to thank Jackie for I never met her I have emailed her and read all her posts and jut her encouragement to the group and to me in an email has sparked my PASSION I CAN and WILL reach my goal. Rather be a work in progress then a stale mate.

Join the revolution!!! Thousands are getting on board!!!

Get your Skinny on! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! NO KIDDING!! 30 Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
Start here->>http://cameron17.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/

Make 2014 YOUR YEAR!!!! Click this website and join us here for MORE support, health, wellness & fitness ideas to get you in the BEST shape of your life---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/getskinnywithkari/

No comments:

Post a Comment