Sunday, October 12, 2014
Italian Pork Tenderloin
1 (1 pound) All-Natural Pork Tenderloin
6 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
1/2 tsp. Honey
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Place pork tenderloin in baking dish. Set aside.
2. Combine vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, Italian herb seasoning, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk until blended.
3. Pour mixture over pork tenderloin. Cover with aluminum foil and place in refrigerator to allow to marinate for a while. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 3 hours up to overnight.
4. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Place tenderloin in pan, searing each side for 2-4 minutes each. Set the baking dish aside with the left-over marinade.
6. Place tenderloin back in baking dish with marinade and cook uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until done.
7. Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Makes 4 Servings.
Approximate Nutritional Facts, per 1 serving:
Calories: 196.0, Total Fat: 9.0g (Saturated: 1.5g, Polyunsaturated 1.0g, Monounsaturated 5.0g), Cholesterol 65.0mg, Sodium 67.6mg, Potassium 0.7mg, Total Carbohydrate 4.1g (Dietary Fiber: 0.0g, Sugars 1.1g), Protein 25.0g
✿✿ Follow me -> https://www.facebook.com/kcameron17
✿✿ Join my Group -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/getskinnywithkari/
✿✿ Check out my website-> http://cameron17.eatlessfeelfull.com/
✿✿ Experience Thrive-> www.goingtothrive.com