Thursday, October 23, 2014

YAHOOOOOO , Jennifer!


My testimonial along with my meds before and after...
Just last year, I was on more medication than any 36 year old should have been...2 injections for rheumatoid arthritis along with three meds by mouth for RA and inflammation, thyroid medication, one for my nerves, one for blood pressure/abnormal heart rhythms, and estrogen. Since Skinny Fiber, I am down 26 pounds and about the same in inches. Since Skinny Fiber has helped me to lose weight, I have been able to get all meds except for two prescriptions for my thyroid. I had my thyroid removed several years ago, so I will have to be on those for the rest of my life. Without a thyroid, weight loss is very slow and this is the first time in a very long time that I have even been able to lose weight and not gain it right back. Of course, I am not near where I want to be, but I know with Skinny Fiber that it is now possible. I am not claiming that Skinny Fiber is a miracle pill, but for me, it kind of has been. It is the first product that I have found that helps to detox and purify the body. It doesn't contain any chemicals or stimulants like most products on the market, so there is never any worry about a jittery or shaky side effect. It is completely natural and safe, and for me that was very important being that I had tried many other products in the past with adverse reactions. Once I experienced what Skinny Fiber did for me, I decided to invest the $10 to become a distributor (yes, I said TEN dollars). Purchasing it was the first best decision I have made in a very long time and becoming a distributor was the second. I cannot begin to tell you how much of a blessing this company has been to me and my family. Skinny Fiber has helped me to lose weight and improve my health AND has provided me a way to be a stay at home mother and contribute weekly to the financial needs of my family. The product and the company are simply amazing! Risk free 30 day /90 day guarantee
To order Skinny Fiber please go to http://cameron17.EatLessFeelFull.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment