2 pounds chicken breast (shredded)
1 cup cream cheese
½ cup salsa
Dash of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder for seasoning
¼ cup organic low-sodium chicken stock
2 cans of Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
1. Put the chicken stock in a small sauté pan. Place chicken breasts in pan, sprinkle salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder over chicken. Cover and sauté 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
2. Shred chicken.
3. Mix cream cheese and salsa, add chicken once cooled.
2. Roll out croissant rolls. Use a rolling pin dusted in flour to roll the perforated edges together. They should be rectangles.
3. Add 2 tbs chicken mixture in each rectangle. Fold rectangle over to make square and pinch off edges.
4. Bake croissants for 13 minutes or until golden brown
Servings- Makes 8 servings
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/kcameron17
┊ ┊ ★Visit my web site ---> http://cameron17.eatlessfeelfull.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/getskinnywithkari/
★Join my Team-->http://kcameron_17.SBCpower.com/