Friday, September 26, 2014
SIMPLY HEALTHY FRIED APPLES
2-3 pounds Apples- I love Gala Apples
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
1/4 cups honey- preferably local honey
1. Remove the skin & core from your apples; slice thinly.
2. Melt coconut oil in large skillet.
3. Place all apples in the skillet and mix around in the oil.
4. Sprinkle the apples with the cinnamon and drizzle on honey.
5. Occasionally stir the apples and cook about 7 minutes, or until apples are tender but not mushy.
Coconut oil is very very healthy. I use it because it is gluten free and you can even use it for your skin. Look up the benefits for it, it is amazing!
┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/kcameron17
┊ ┊ ★Visit my web site ---> http://cameron17.eatlessfeelfull.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/getskinnywithkari/
★Try Thrive -->www.goingtothrive.com