Friday, September 5, 2014

Pumpkin Cheesecake



Oh my!!!!! I like pumpkin pie, and I like cheesecake, So I LOVE this Pumpkin Cheesecake!!
1 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds or pecans
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup Truvia (or sweetener of your choice)*
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Mix and press into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
Cheesecake:
Two 8 oz. packages cream cheese
3 /4 cup plus 4 Tbsp. Truvia (or sweetener of your choice)*
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
In large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 3/4 cup sweetener of your choice, eggs, and vanilla and salt. Spread 1-1/2 cups of batter over the crust. To the remainder of the batter, add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, 4 Tbsp. sweetener of your choice. Beat together well. Spread evenly on top of the other batter. Set the cheesecake into a pan of water so it won't crack while being baked. Bake at 325° F for 1 hour or until nearly set. Cool cheesecake; chill in refrigerator for 4 hours until firm. Cut cheesecake into 12 servings.
Optional: you may add a no sugar added whipped cream and a drizzle of low carb caramel syrup if desired.
Note* I make my own sweetener of 2 cup xylitol and 8 Tbsp stevia blended into fine powder. Best sweetener ever!


┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/kcameron17
┊ ┊ ★Visit my web site ---> http://cameron17.eatlessfeelfull.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/getskinnywithkari/
★Try Thrive -->www.goingtothrive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment